September is Library Card Sign-up Month
SAN ANTONIO (September 2, 2015) – September is Library Card Sign-up month, a time to celebrate all that your San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) card can do for you!
SAPL has so much to offer! With a SAPL library card you have access to:
- More than 2 million print books, DVDs , CDs and magazines
- Over 65,000 eBooks and eAudio books
- Thousands of movie and television titles
- Over 8 million songs for streaming and download (Download and keep 5 songs a week)
- Programs, and special events for all ages
- Live homework help and resume assistance
- High quality subscription databases for genealogical research or learning a foreign language
- Fitness equipment, walking trails and playgrounds
- So much more!
Visit the San Antonio Public Library on Facebook and Twitter to submit a selfie with your library card with the hashtag #SAPLCardRocks. Tag at least three friends in the post and encourage them to sign-up for a SAPL card at a nearby branch location or the Central Library. Photos will be re-shared on social media. We invite you to share your story about how you use the library or what the library means to you. For more information about the San Antonio Public Library, visit mysapl.org or call 210-207-2500. Be sure to like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/mysapl or on Twitter @mysapl.
Public Information Officer